6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
VIP Welcome Cocktail Party for 2019 Package Holders
Thursday Matinee – Session One
American Smooth Single, Proficiency, Challenge & Rising Star Dance Events
|World Dancesport Series – Smooth Multi-Dance Championships|
|World Dancesport Series – Senior Smooth Championships (70&Up)|
|World Dancesport Series – Smooth Championship Qualifications|
|International Latin Single, Proficiency, Challenge & Rising Star Dance Events|
|World Dancesport Series – Latin Multi-Dance Championships|
|World Dancesport Series – Senior Latin Championships (70&Up)|
|World Dancesport Series – Latin Championship Qualifications|
|Thursday Evening – Session Two|
|7:30 PM||Solo Exhibitions|
|World Masters Pro/Am Smooth Scholarships|
|First Coast Classic Pro/Am Men’s Only Open Bronze/Silver Smooth Scholarships|
|First Coast Classic Pro/Am Newcomer Smooth Scholarships|
|First Coast Classic Pro/Am Senior Smooth Scholarships (70&Up)|
|World Masters Pro/Am Latin Scholarships|
|First Coast Classic Pro/Am Newcomer Latin Scholarships|
|First Coast Classic Pro/Am Senior Latin Scholarships (70&Up)|
|World Masters Open Pro/Am American 9-Dance Championships|
|World Masters Open Pro/Am International 10-Dance Championship|
|World Masters Pro/Am Showdance Championships|
|World Masters Pro/Am Theatre Arts Championships|
|Friday Matinee – Session Three|
|8:00 AM||International Ballroom Single, Proficiency, Challenge & Rising Star Dance Events|
|World Dancesport Series – Ballroom Multi-Dance Championships|
|World Dancesport Series – Senior Ballroom Championships (70&Up)|
|World Dancesport Series – Ballroom Championship Qualifications|
|American Rhythm Single and Proficiency NC – Full Bronze Closed Only|
|Friday Evening – Session Four|
|7:30 PM||World Masters Pro/Am Ballroom Scholarships|
|First Coast Classic Pro/Am Newcomer Ballroom Scholarships|
|First Coast Classic Pro/Am Senior Ballroom Scholarships (70&Up)|
|Rising Star Professional Smooth|
|Rising Star Professional Latin|
|Rising Star Professional Ballroom|
|Rising Star Professional Rhythm|
|Saturday Matinee – Session Five|
|7:00 AM||American Rhythm Challenge and Rising Star NC BZ – Open Gold|
|American Rhythm Single and Profiency Open Bronze – Open Gold|
|World Dancesport Series – Rhythm Multi-Dance Championships|
|World Dancesport Series – Senior Rhythm Championships (70&Up)|
|World Dancesport Series – Rhythm Championship Qualifications|
|World Masters Pro/Am Rhythm Scholarships|
|First Coast Classic Pro/Am Men’s Only Open Bronze/Silver Rhythm Scholarships|
|First Coast Classic Pro/Am Newcomer Rhythm Scholarships|
|First Coast Classic Pro/Am Senior Rhythm Scholarships (70&Up)|
|6:00 PM||Grand Banquet|
|8:00 PM||World Masters Pro/Am Bronze Grand Championships (Best of the Best)|
|World Masters Pro/Am Silver Grand Championships (Best of the Best)|
|World Masters Pro/Am Gold Grand Championships (Best of the Best)|
|World Masters Pro/Am Showdance/Theatre Arts Finals|
|Open Professional Smooth|
|Open Professional Latin|
|Open Professional Ballroom|
|Open Professional Rhythm|
|World Masters Professional Theatre Arts|
|World Masters Professional Showdance|
|World Masters Hall of Fame Induction|
|Top Student, Teacher & Studio Awards|
|VIP||After Party Dinner + Cocktail Party – Pro and Package Holders|
Check-in: 04:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 Noon
The Jacksonville International Airport is 38 miles from the resort . Shuttle transportation to and from the hotel is FREE for all package holders flying into JAX*. Please email us your flight information/number of travelers with your entry forms at email@example.com by February 5th, to ensure your space on the shuttle. *Shuttle service is provided by AmeriPark 904-713-5575, contact them for shuttle schedule and available pick-up days/times. There are also many rental car services available at the airport.
1,2 Dance Events 3,4,5 Dance Events
1st 8 20
2nd 7 15
3rd 6 10
4th 5 8
5th 4 6
6th 3 4
7th 2 2
8th 1 2
Recall 4 Recall 5
Proficiency entries get 1 point
Entries get 1 point
Top Teacher (with 251+ entries)
Top Teacher (with 50 – 250 Entries)
World Masters Professional (All Styles)
Professional Rising Star Events (All Styles)
World Masters Professional Showdance/Theatre Arts
World Masters Pro/Am Scholarships
First Coast Classic Newcomer Scholarships
World Masters Pro/Am Showdance
First Coast Classic Newcomer & Senior Scholarships
Chairman Of Judges
Master Of Ceremonies
Download all competition Registration Forms BELOW. You will need “Adobe Acrobat Reader” to view and print these forms. Please read Event Rules, Policies, and Syllabus carefully before submitting entries and packages.
Please make all checks payable to:
First Coast Ballroom Classic
P.O. Box 880788 Port St. Lucie
FL 34988 Care of D. Don
fax : 1-(772)-468-2900
All payments received and/or postmarked after the deadline date must be in certified check or money order and must include late fee of $50 per person.
NO PERSONAL, BUSINESS CHECKS OR CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED AT THE COMPETITION. CASH ONLY.
Thanks again for making our competition successful!!
Good luck to all of the competitors!
CONTACT US with any questions or comments.
1. NO PERSONAL CHECKS, BUSINESS CHECKS OR CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED AT THE COMPETITION. CASH ONLY.
2. Any balance due must be paid before packages will be released.
3. All persons attending the First Coast Classic Dancesport Championships (FCCDC) whether as spectators, competitors, or guests of officials shall be bound by the NDCA rules and by participating in the events are automatically obliged to adhere to them.
4. No responsibility for the loss or theft of personal belongings can be accepted by the organizers, the NDCA, FCCDC, or Julisar Enterprises Inc., nor can they be liable for any injuries sustained while attending the FCCDC. Everyone attending does so at their own risk.
5. FCCDC will not be held liable for any personal charges made at the hotel. All participants must pay for their own personal charges, room service, etc.
6. Student may enter in three consecutive levels and one lower age division (i.e. Newcomer, Pre-Bronze, Intermediate Bronze, age division B and A) and may repeat the same in the 1 dance championship, the 1 dance performance, and the 1 dance pro/am rising star entry; they may also enter in the “open” entry of the same level.
7. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel all categories and entries that do not materialize. In any category with three entries or less, the organizers reserve the right to eliminate the age and sex divisions, and merge competitors into one category.
8. Competitors are requested to report to a designated area and check in at least 30 minutes prior to their scheduled heat. Competitors who do not take the floor when called by the Master of Ceremonies will face disqualification for that event.
9. No videotaping or filming will be allowed. A professional video production company will be present at each of the championships to video participant’s dancing. Tapes will be made available for purchase. Everyone who attends a championship has, by his or her presence, irrevocably given and granted to FCCDC their consent to use their name, voice likeness, acts, poses, appearances and utterances as part of and in connection with any collateral material, videos or photographs which FCCDC may wish to edit and or alter for exhibition, transmission, distribution, solicitation, and sale in all fields and media throughout the world without limitations. Any participant having an objection to being taped or to the possibility of being seen on tape or television should notify the producers in writing thirty (30) days prior to the commencement of the championship.
10. Late Entry Fees: All entries not postmarked by February 5th, must add $50.00 late fee per person. (Including Teachers)
11. PACKAGE HOLDERS: PLEASE TREAT YOUR ADMISSION TICKETS AS CASH. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR MISPLACED TICKETS!
No exchange or refunds will be made on admission tickets.
12. Cancellations received in writing prior to February 16th will be refunded minus a $50 cancellation fee per person. After this date, cancellations will not be refunded. (We’re SORRY, but there are NO EXCEPTIONS.) Any refunds due will be made within four (4) weeks following the competition. There will be no substituting of a student with another student during the entire event.
13. Refunds will be considered only in case of an emergency and a doctor’s certificate is required. Refunds will be mailed 30 days after the event. A 20% administration fee will be applied if cancelled after February 16th . Absolutely no refunds will be made at the event.
14. Materials used should be based on any NDCA approved syllabus. International restricted to ISTD syllabus.
15. No continuity style in Closed Bronze divisions.
16. A minimum of 8 single dance entries, championship entries, pro/am rising star entries, or proficiency entries must be entered in the same style and level in order to qualify for each World Masters Pro/Am Scholarship.
17. Adult Pro/Am Scholarships are open to ages 18 and above with no age divisions. Students must do 10 free styles for each scholarship they dance. Scholarships are not included in the Pot of Gold or the Top Teacher. If less than three competitors participate in a scholarship, prize money will be half of the stated amount.
18. There is a maximum of three lifts allowed in the World Masters Professional Showdance.
19. Advertisements are available in full page ($230) half page ($200), or quarter page ($150). All ads must be camera ready.
20. For participants with special diet needs, please contact us for arrangements (904) 338-9219.
21. Acts of God, war, strikes, government regulations, disasters, civil unrest, labor disputes, transportation availability, shortage of materials or any other emergency making it inadvisable or impossible to provide the facility and/or services associated with the production of a ballroom dance event do not pose a refund situation.
22. The WORLD MASTERS Pro/Am Showdance is a choreographed routine under 2 minutes with music of your choice. The top six couples will compete against each other on Saturday Night World Masters Grand Finale.
23. The winners of the Bronze, Silver, and Gold World Masters Scholarships will compete on Saturday night for the Grand Championship to qualify for the “BEST OF THE BEST” at the Ohio Star Ball.
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: First Coast Ballroom Classic
Morning Session 1 on Thursday – $ 25.00
Morning Session 3 on Friday – $ 25.00
Morning Session 5 on Saturday – $ 25.00
Front Row Morning Session 1 on Thursday – $ 35.00
Front Row Morning Session 3 on Friday – $ 35.00
Front Row Morning Session 5 on Saturday – $ 35.00
Evening Session 2 on Thursday – $ 45.00
Evening Session 4 on Friday – $ 45.00
Evening Session 6 on Saturday – $ 45.00
Reserved Front Row Evening Session 2 Thursday – $ 50.00
Reserved Front Row Evening Session 4 Friday – $ 55.00
Reserved Front Row Evening Session 6 Saturday – $ 60.00
Thursday Dinner including Reserved Seating Session 2 – $ 120.00
Friday Dinner including Reserved Seating Session 4 – $ 130.00
Saturday Grand Banquet & Reserved Floor Seat Session 6 – $ 150.00
Saturday Evening Reserved Floor Seat Session 6 & VIP Cocktail After Party w Buffet + Cocktails – $ 150.00
Saturday Evening VIP After Party w Buffet + Cocktails – $ 125.00
Saturday Grand Banquet, Reserved Floor Seat Session 6, VIP After Party w Buffet + Cocktails – $ 250.00
Event schedule for Thursday, Friday & Saturday:
Day Sessions 8:00am – 4:00pm
Show – doors open 7:30pm
What is appropriate dress for Spectators?
Day Sessions – dressy casual, Evening Show Thursday & Friday – dressy/cocktail attire, Evening Show Saturday – Formal/Black Tie
Do Tickets include meals?
Tickets do not include any meals, unless you purchase a Dinner Ticket.
Glamour Puss Hair and Makeup
Designs to Shine
Elle Dance Studio
Annabell’s Dance Wear & Design Studio
Hair and Makeup by Ceci
Stephen Marino Photography
EF Dance Wear
The Dancers Boutique