VIP Welcome Back Cocktail Party for 2017 Package Holders
American Smooth Single Dance Events
|01:52 PM||World Dancesport Series American Smooth Championships|
|02:38 PM||World Dancesport Series Qualification Events|
|03:06 PM||International Latin Single Dance Events|
|04:21 PM||World Dancesport Series International Latin Championships|
|04:44 PM||World Dancesport Series Qualification Events|
|07:30 PM||Solo Exhibitions|
|08:02 PM||World Masters Pro/Am International Latin Scholarships|
|08:20 PM||Dancers Cup Tour Newcomer International Latin Scholarships
World Masters Pro/Am Senior International Latin Scholarships
World Masters Bronze Pro/Am 10-Dance – Latin
World Masters Open Silver Pro/Am 10-Dance – Latin
|08:43 PM||Dancers Cup Tour Newcomer American Smooth Scholarships|
|08:49 PM||World Masters Pro/Am Gentlemen’s American Smooth Scholarships|
|09:07 PM||World Masters Pro/Am Senior American Smooth Scholarships|
|09:17 PM||World Masters Pro/Am American Smooth Scholarships|
|09:46 PM||World Masters Bronze Pro/Am 9-Dance – Smooth
World Masters Open Silver Pro/Am 9-Dance – Smooth
|09:53 PM||World Masters Pro-Am Showdance|
|08:00 AM||International Ballroom Single Dance Events|
|10:22 AM||World Dancesport Series International Ballroom Championships|
|11:01 AM||World Dancesport Series International Ballroom Qualification Events|
|11:25 AM||American Rhythm Single Dance Events|
|04:00 PM||Dance Seminars|
|07:30 PM||Dancers Cup Tour Newcomer International Ballroom Scholarships|
|07:35 PM||World Masters Pro/Am Senior International Ballroom Scholarships|
|07:40 PM||World Masters Pro/Am International Ballroom Scholarships|
|07:58 PM||World Masters Bronze Pro/Am 10-Dance – Ballroom
World Masters Open Silver Pro/Am 10-Dance – Ballroom
|08:27 PM||Dancers Cup Tour Newcomer American Rhythm Scholarships|
|08:33 PM||World Masters Pro/Am Senior American Rhythm Scholarships|
|08:49 PM||World Masters Pro/Am American Rhythm Scholarships|
|09:25 PM||Rising Star Professional American Smooth|
|09:32 PM||Rising Star Professional International Latin|
|09:41 PM||World Masters Bronze Pro/Am 9-Dance – Rhythm
World Masters Silver Pro/Am 9-Dance – Rhythm
|10:05 PM||Rising Star Professional American Rhythm|
|10:14 PM||Rising Star Professional International Ballroom|
|09:00 AM||American Rhythm Single Dance Events|
|02:13 PM||World Dancesport Series American Rhythm Championships|
|03:09 PM||World Dancesport Series Qualification Events|
|06:00 PM||Grand Banquet|
|07:30 PM||Bronze World Masters Pro/Am Best of Best Grand Championships – A
Silver World Masters Pro/Am Best of Best Grand Championships – A
Gold World Masters Pro/Am Best of Best Grand Championships – A
|07:40 PM||Bronze World Masters Pro/Am Best of Best Grand Championships – B
Silver World Masters Pro/Am Best of Best Grand Championships – B
Gold World Masters Pro/Am Best of Best Grand Championships – B
|07:50 PM||Open Professional International Latin|
|07:59 PM||Open Professional American Smooth|
|08:11 PM||Bronze World Masters Pro/Am Best of Best Grand Championships – C
Silver World Masters Pro/Am Best of Best Grand Championships – C
Gold World Masters Pro/Am Best of Best Grand Championships – C
|08:31 PM||Hall of Fame Presentation|
|08:41 PM||World Masters Pro-Am Theatre Arts|
|08:47 PM||Open Professional International Ballroom|
|08:56 PM||Open Professional American Rhythm|
|09:10 PM||World Masters Professional Theatre Arts|
Choreographed by Wendy Johnson – choreographer for Dancing with the Stars
Check-in: 04:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 Noon
The Jacksonville International Airport is 38 miles from the resort . Shuttle transportation to and from the hotel is FREE for all attendees flying into JAX*. Please provide us with your flight information/number of travelers with your entry forms so you are on the transportation list, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. *Shuttle service is provided by AmeriPark 904-713-5575, contact them for shuttle schedule and available pick-up days/times. There are also many rental car services available at the airport.
To qualify for Top Teacher Awards, teachers must have 50 single entries and must be on a package. All entries must be received and paid in full by the deadline.
1,2 Dance Events 3,4,5 Dance Events
1st 8 20
2nd 7 15
3rd 6 10
4th 5 8
5th 4 6
6th 3 4
7th 2 2
8th 1 2
Recall 4 Recall 5
Proficiency entries get 1 point
Entries get 1 point
Top Teacher (with 251+ entries)
Top Teacher (with 50 – 250 Entries)
World Masters Professional (All Styles)
Professional Rising Star Events (All Styles)
World Masters Professional Showdance
World Masters Pro/Am Scholarships
Dancers Cup Tour Newcomer Scholarships
World Masters Pro/Am Showdance
Chairman Of Judges
Master Of Ceremonies
Download all competition Registration Forms BELOW. You will need “Adobe Acrobat Reader” to view and print these forms. Please read Event Rules, Policies, and Syllabus carefully before submitting entries and packages.
Please make all checks payable to:
First Coast Ballroom Classic
P.O. Box 880788 Port St. Lucie
FL 34988 Care of D. Don
fax : 1-(772)-489-4600
All payments received and/or postmarked after the deadline date must be in certified check or money order and must include late fee of $50 per person.
NO PERSONAL, BUSINESS CHECKS OR CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED AT THE COMPETITION. CASH ONLY.
Thanks again for making our competition successful!!
Good luck to all of the competitors!
CONTACT US with any questions or comments.
1. NO PERSONAL CHECKS, BUSINESS CHECKS OR CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED AT THE COMPETITION. CASH ONLY.
2. All persons attending the First Coast Classic Dancesport Championships (FCCDC) whether as spectators, competitors, or guests of officials shall be bound by the NDCA rules and by participating in the events are automatically obliged to adhere to them.
3. No responsibility for the loss or theft of personal belongings can be accepted by the organizers, the NDCA, FCCDC, or Julisar Enterprises Inc., nor can they be liable for any injuries sustained while attending the FCCDC. Everyone attending does so at their own risk.
4. FCCDC will not be held liable for any personal charges made at the hotel. All participants must pay for their own personal charges, room service, etc.
5. Student may enter in three consecutive levels and one lower age division (i.e. Newcomer, Pre-Bronze, Intermediate Bronze, age division B and A) and may repeat the same in the 1 dance championship, the 1 dance performance, and the 1 dance pro/am rising star entry; they may also enter in the “open” entry of the same level.
6. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel all categories and entries that do not materialize. In any category with three entries or less, the organizers reserve the right to eliminate the age and sex divisions, and merge competitors into one category.
7. Competitors are requested to report to a designated area and check in at least 30 minutes prior to their scheduled heat. Competitors who do not take the floor when called by the Master of Ceremonies will face disqualification for that event.
8. No videotaping or filming will be allowed. A professional video production company will be present at each of the championships to video participant’s dancing. Tapes will be made available for purchase. Everyone who attends a championship has, by his or her presence, irrevocably given and granted to FCCDC their consent to use their name, voice likeness, acts, poses, appearances and utterances as part of and in connection with any collateral material, videos or photographs which FCCDC may wish to edit and or alter for exhibition, transmission, distribution, solicitation, and sale in all fields and media throughout the world without limitations. Any participant having an objection to being taped or to the possibility of being seen on tape or television should notify the producers in writing thirty (30) days prior to the commencement of the championship.
9. Late Entry Fees: All entries not postmarked by September 1, must add $50.00 late fee per person. (Including Teachers)
10. PACKAGE HOLDERS: PLEASE TREAT YOUR ADMISSION TICKETS AS CASH. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR MISPLACED TICKETS!
No exchange or refunds will be made on admission tickets.
11. Cancellations received in writing prior to September 14th will be refunded minus a $50 cancellation fee per person. After this date, cancellations will not be refunded. (We’re SORRY, but there are NO EXCEPTIONS.) Any refunds due will be made within four (4) weeks following the competition. There will be no substituting of a student with another student during the entire event.
12. Materials used should be based on any NDCA approved syllabus. International restricted to ISTD syllabus.
13. No continuity style in Closed Bronze divisions.
14. A minimum of 8 single dance entries, championship entries, pro/am rising star entries, or proficiency entries must be entered in the same style and level in order to qualify for each World Masters Pro/Am Scholarship.
15. There is a maximum of three lifts allowed in the World Masters Professional Showdance.
16. Advertisements are available in full page ($230) half page ($200), or quarter page ($150). All ads must be camera ready.
17. For participants with special diet needs, please contact us for arrangements (904) 338-9219.
18. Acts of God, war, strikes, government regulations, disasters, civil unrest, labor disputes, transportation availability, shortage of materials or any other emergency making it inadvisable or impossible to provide the facility and/or services associated with the production of a ballroom dance event do not pose a refund situation.
19. The WORLD MASTERS Pro/Am Showdance is a choreographed routine under 2 minutes with music of your choice. The top six couples will compete against each other on Saturday Night World Masters Grand Finale.
20. The winners of the Bronze, Silver, and Gold World Masters Scholarships will compete on Saturday night for the Grand Championship to qualify for the “BEST OF THE BEST” at the Ohio Star Ball.
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: First Coast Ballroom Classic
Morning Session 1 on Thursday – $ 25.00
Morning Session 3 on Friday – $ 25.00
Morning Session 5 on Saturday – $ 25.00
Front Row Morning Session 1 on Thursday – $ 35.00
Front Row Morning Session 3 on Friday – $ 35.00
Front Row Morning Session 5 on Saturday – $ 35.00
Evening Session 2 on Thursday – $ 40.00
Evening Session 4 on Friday – $ 45.00
Evening Session 6 on Saturday – $ 50.00
Reserved Front Row Evening Session 2 Thursday – $ 50.00
Reserved Front Row Evening Session 4 Friday – $ 55.00
Reserved Front Row Evening Session 6 Saturday – $ 60.00
Thursday Dinner including Reserved Seating Session 2 – $ 120.00
Friday Dinner including Reserved Seating Session 4 – $ 130.00
Saturday Grand Banquet & Reserved Floor Seat Session 6 – $ 150.00
Saturday Evening Reserved Floor Seat Session 6 & VIP Cocktail After Party w Buffet + Cocktails – $ 150.00
Saturday Evening VIP After Party w Buffet + Cocktails – $ 125.00
Saturday Grand Banquet, Reserved Floor Seat Session 6, VIP After Party w Buffet + Cocktails – $ 250.00
Event schedule for Thursday, Friday & Saturday:
Day Sessions 8:00am – 4:00pm
Show – doors open 7:30pm
What is appropriate dress for Spectators?
Day Sessions – dressy casual, Evening Show Thursday & Friday – dressy/cocktail attire, Evening Show Saturday – Formal/Black Tie
Do Tickets include meals?
Tickets do not include any meals, unless you purchase a Dinner Ticket.
What does Dinner include?
Friday night dinner is a full buffet. Saturday night is formal 3-course dinner with dual entrees of Filet Mignon and Mahi.
Glamour Puss Hair and Makeup
Designs to Shine
Elle Dance Studio
Annabell’s Dance Wear & Design Studio
Lee Shop 4 Dance
Reed ‘Naham’ Myles – reflexology and massage therapy
Margaret Burns – Purple Tiger Hair & Makeup
Stephen Marino Photography
Jacksonville Star Ball
Kalubys Dance Club
St. Louis Star Ball
American Star Ball
Twin Cities Open
Super Star Dance Shoes
Dancers Cup Tour
The Yankee Classic
Heart of America Championships
Ohio Star Ball
Holiday Dance Classic