|08:00 AM||American Smooth Single Dance Events|
|02.10 PM||Smooth Multi-Dance Championships|
|02.39 PM||World Series Team Match Qualification Events|
|02.59 PM||International Latin Single Dance Events|
|05.24 PM||Latin Multi-Dance Championships|
|05.34 PM||World Series Team Match Qualification Events|
|07:30 PM||Solo Exhibitions|
|08.02 PM||Dancers Cup Tour Newcomer Scholarships Smooth|
|08.12 PM||World Masters Pro/Am Scholarships Smooth|
|08.58 PM||Dancers Cup Tour Newcomer Scholarships Latin|
|09.55 PM||World Masters Pro/Am Scholarships Latin|
|11.32 PM||World Masters Pro/Am Showdance Scholarship Semi Final|
|08:00 AM||International Standard Single Dance Events|
|11.03 AM||Standard Multi-Dance Championships|
|11.42 AM||World Series Team Match Qualification Events|
|11.56 AM||American Rhythm Single Dance Events – Newcomer thru Full Bronze-|
|04.00 PM||Dance Seminars|
|07:30 PM||Dancers Cup Tour Newcomer Scholarships Rhythm|
|07.40 PM||World Masters Pro/Am Scholarships Standard|
|09.55 PM||Dancers Cup Tour Newcomer Scholarships Standard|
|10.06 PM||World Masters Pro/Am Scholarships Rhythm|
|11.06 PM||World Masters Pro/Am 9-Dance/ 10-dance Championships|
|11.29 PM||Rising Star Professional Events|
|Studio 54 Party|
|07:00 AM||American Rhythm Single Dance Events – Open Bronze thru Open Gold Championship 1 Dance all levels, Performance all levels|
|03.16 PM||Rhythm Multi-Dance Championships|
|03.37 PM||World Series Team Match Qualification Events|
|06:00 PM||Grand Banquet|
|07:30 PM||World Master Pro/Am Bronze Grand Championships|
|World Master Pro/AM Showdance Finals|
|07.50 PM||World Master Open Professional American Smooth|
|World Master Pro/Am Silver Grand Championships|
|08.24 PM||Open Professional International Latin|
|09.05 PM||World Master Open Professional American Rhythm|
|09.14 PM||Top Student Awards|
|09.14 PM||Open Professional International Ballroom|
|09.47 PM||World Master open Professional Showdance|
|VIP Party – Pro and Package Holders|
Check-in: 04:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 Noon
The Jacksonville International Airport is 38 miles from the resort . For shuttle service from the airport to the hotel, call White Glove Transportation 800-391-6389. There are also many rental car services available at the airport.
Front Row Evening: $55
To qualify for Top Teacher Awards, teachers must have 50 single entries and must be on a package. All entries must be received and paid in full by the deadline.
1,2 Dance Events 3,4,5 Dance Events
1st 8 20
2nd 7 15
3rd 6 10
4th 5 8
5th 4 6
6th 3 4
7th 2 2
8th 1 2
Recall 4 Recall 5
Proficiency entries get 1 point
Entries get 1 point
Top Teacher (with 251+ entries)
Top Teacher (with 50 – 250 Entries)
World Masters Professional (All Styles)
Professional Rising Star Events (All Styles)
World Masters Professional Showdance
World Masters Pro/Am Scholarships
Dancers Cup Tour Newcomer Scholarships
World Masters Pro/Am Showdance
Chairman Of Judges
Master Of Ceremonies
Download all competition Registration Forms BELOW. You will need “Adobe Acrobat Reader” to view and print these forms. Please read Event Rules, Policies, and Syllabus carefully before submitting entries and packages.
STUDENT MAY ENTER 3 CONSECUTIVE LEVELS AND 2 AGE CATEGORIES IN EVERY STYLE AND EVERY DIVISION
Please make all checks payable to:
First Coast Ballroom Classic
P.O. Box 880788 Port St. Lucie
FL 34988 Care of D. Don
All payments received and/or postmarked after the deadline date must be in certified check or money order and must include late fee of $50 per person.
NO PERSONAL, BUSINESS CHECKS OR CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED AT THE COMPETITION. CASH ONLY.
Thanks again for making our competition successful!!
Good luck to all of the competitors!
CONTACT US with any questions or comments.
1. NO PERSONAL CHECKS, BUSINESS CHECKS OR CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED AT THE COMPETITION. CASH ONLY.
2. All persons attending the First Coast Classic Dancesport Championships (FCCDC) whether as spectators,
competitors, or guests of officials shall be bound by the NDCA rules and by participating in the events are
automatically obliged to adhere to them.
3. No responsibility for the loss or theft of personal belongings can be accepted by the organizers, the NDCA,
FCCDC, or Julisar Enterprises Inc., nor can they be liable for any injuries sustained while attending the FCCDC.
Everyone attending does so at their own risk.
4. FCCDC will not be held liable for any personal charges made at the hotel. All participants must pay for their own
personal charges, room service, etc.
6. Student may enter in three consecutive levels and one lower age division (i.e. Newcomer, Pre-Bronze,
Intermediate Bronze, age division B and A) and may repeat the same in the 1 dance championship and the 1 dance
7. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel all categories and entries that do not materialize. In any
category with three entries or less, the organizers reserve the right to eliminate the age and sex divisions, and
merge competitors into one category.
8. Competitors are requested to report to a designated area and check in at least 30 minutes prior to their
scheduled heat. Competitors who do not take the floor when called by the Master of Ceremonies will face
disqualification for that event.
9. No videotaping or filming will be allowed. A professional video production company will be present at each of
the championships to video participant’s dancing. Tapes will be made available for purchase. Everyone who
attends a championship has, by his or her presence, irrevocably given and granted to FCCDC their consent to use
their name, voice likeness, acts, poses, appearances and utterances as part of and in connection with any collateral
material, videos or photographs which FCCDC may wish to edit and or alter for exhibition, transmission,
distribution, solicitation, and sale in all fields and media throughout the world without limitations. Any participant
having an objection to being taped or to the possibility of being seen on tape or television should notify the
producers in writing thirty (30) days prior to the commencement of the championship.
10. Late Entry Fees: All entries not postmarked by September 1, must add $50.00 late fee per person. (Including
11. PACKAGE HOLDERS: PLEASE TREAT YOUR ADMISSION TICKETS AS CASH. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
LOST OR MISPLACED TICKETS!
No exchange or refunds will be made on admission tickets.
12. Cancellations received in writing prior to September 14th will be refunded minus a $50 cancellation fee per
person. After this date, cancellations will not be refunded. (We’re SORRY, but there are NO EXCEPTIONS.) Any
refunds due will be made within four (4) weeks following the competition. There will be no substituting of a
student with another student during the entire event.
13. Materials used should be based on NDCA syllabus, Fred Astaire, or Arthur Murray syllabus. International
restricted to ISTD syllabus.
14. No continuity style in Closed Bronze divisions.
15. Advertisements are available in full page ($230) half page ($200), or quarter page ($150). All ads must be
16. For participants with special diet needs, please contact us for arrangements (904) 338-9219.
17. Acts of God, war, strikes, government regulations, disasters, civil unrest, labor disputes, transportation
availability, shortage of materials or any other emergency making it inadvisable or impossible to provide the
facility and/or services associated with the production of a ballroom dance event do not pose a refund situation.
18. The WORLD MASTERS Pro/Am Showdance is a choreographed routine under 2 minutes with music of your
choice. The top six couples will compete against each other on Saturday Night World Masters Grand Finale.
19. The winners of the Bronze, Silver, and Gold World Masters Scholarships will compete on Saturday night for the
Grand Championship to qualify for the “BEST OF THE BEST” at the Ohio Star Ball.
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: First Coast Ballroom Classic
Event schedule for Thursday, Friday & Saturday:
Day Sessions 8:00am – 4:00pm
Show – doors open 7:30pm
What is appropriate dress for Spectators?
Day Sessions – dressy casual, Evening Show Thursday & Friday – dressy/cocktail attire, Evening Show Saturday – Formal/Black Tie
Do Tickets include meals?
Tickets do not include any meals, unless you purchase a Dinner Ticket.
What does Dinner include?
Friday night dinner is a full buffet. Saturday night is formal 3-course dinner with dual entrees of Filet Mignon and Mahi.
Glamour Puss Hair and Makeup
Designs to Shine
Elle Dance Studio
Showtime Dance Shoes
Annabell’s Dance Wear & Design Studio
Lee Shop 4 Dance
Ritmo Dance Shoes
Zhanna Kens Dancewear
Kalubys Dance Club
Virginia State Dancesport
Super Star Dance Shoes
Dancers Cup Tour
The Yankee Classic
St. Louis Star Ball
Twin Cities Open
Heart of America Championships
Ohio Star Ball
Holiday Dance Classic
Jacksonville Star Ball